Bharatbook.com announces a report on ” Critical Infrastructure Protection Market by Security Technology by Service, by Vertical & by Region – Global Forecast to 2021 “. Middle East and Africa is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period as the region has a wide portfolio of applications across manufacturing and chemical industry.
Government regulations and best practices is driving the demand for critical infrastructure protection
The Critical Infrastructure protection market size is estimated to grow from USD 102.47 billion in 2016 to USD 144.82 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.16% from 2016 to 2021. The critical infrastructure protection market is driven by factors such as government regulations and best practices and increase in the number of cyber threats.
Maintenance and support service to gain the largest market share during the forecast period
The need for monitoring infrastructures is always there, especially for infrastructures such as oil and gas, smart grids, or nuclear reactors. As these infrastructures are very sensitive and vulnerable to factors such as temperature change, lack of proper operability, unauthorized access, terrorist attacks, their safety and security with proper time to time maintenance and support with best options are required in every phase. For which, maintenance and support service is estimated to gain the maximum market size during the forecast period.
Middle East and Africa expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period
Middle East and Africa is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period as the region has a wide portfolio of applications across manufacturing and chemical industry; sensitive infrastructures such as stadiums, government facilities, manufacturing, banking facilities, historical monuments, holy places, and defense establishments; and is also expected to spend huge amounts on energy, transportation, and sensitive infrastructure projects.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. The break-up of profiles of primary participants is given below:
• By Company Type: Tier 1: 40%, Tier 2: 30%, and Tier 3: 30%
• By Designation: C level: 68%, Director level: 17%, and Others: 15%
• By Region: North America: 40%, Asia-Pacific: 40%, Europe: 20%,
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the critical infrastructure protection market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product launches, partnerships, agreements & collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and expansions.
For more information kindly visit : https://www.bharatbook.com/information-technology-market-research-reports-419598/critical-infrastructure-protection-security-technology-service-region-global-forecast.html
Related Reports : https://www.bharatbook.com/technology-media-market-research-report/information-technology.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773